Cool, casual and affordable, the Belfry Stripe Jazz is a classic pork pie made of braided Toyo straw, a lightweight and durable material. This hat has a classic look that is enhanced with its bold striped club hat band and diamond crown. Both flexible and packable, the Jazz retains its shape and makes a perfect travel hat.
Style: Pork Pie
Material: Braided Toyo Straw
Dimensions: 4' Crown, 2" Brim
Band: Grosgrain Ribbon
- A jaunty look with off-beat styling, perfect for an evening of club hopping, topping off a casual jacket, or completing an ensemble for a day around town, this lightweight pork pie will provide the right amount of style with a cool vibe!
- Choose from a variety of designs and colors to wear with a dressier tee-shirt and light summer jacket or dress up in your best jeans and button-down shirt, adding one of these styles for a finished, polished look.
Based on your measurements, use the chart below to determine your hat size.
Many merchants choose to use plastic bags in order to save costs. This will crease the hat. Our packages are packed in a cardboard box to prevent deformation
never goes out of style in making hats, only the people who make them do. With it comes generations of experience in our craft. We combine an old world approach with a modern way of thinking because quality people deserve quality hats.
Meticulously planned details
There is deep intention behind every design. We cut fabrics and textiles, but never corners. Always an art; never just a hat.
Sourcing the Best Materials
The best hats come from the best materials, and only the best materials do. Made from 100% merino wool, handwoven toquila straw, premium fur and more. Start at the top.
Avoid an unpleasant shopping experience. All customers are strongly recommended to watch our short video "How to Measure Hat Size" before purchasing. Also, h at sizes are not small. To ensure a smooth buying experience, we strongly recommend that you take the time to measure your hat correctly and review our Hat Size Chart.
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Every order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in case the package is lost or stolen in transit.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If your item arrives damaged or defective within 30 days of use, we will gladly replace or refund your money.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live representatives ready to help and answer any of your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Safe and Secure Checkout: We use state-of-the-art SSL security encryption to 100% protect your personal and financial information.
We ship to 127 countries including the US, Canada, Australia and all countries in Europe.
After Sales Service
Dear customer, buy any product here and try it for 14 days in the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return it within 14 days!
Thanks for shopping with us! We serve hundreds of clients around the world every day and we strive to provide you with the highest level of service. We have been working on optimizing our logistics system, we believe that high-quality shipping will increase customer satisfaction, and every visitor will enjoy our shopping trip.
*We are committed to receiving your order as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here's some important shipping information you should know:
1. SHIPPING: We ship all packages from our domestic/warehouse, standard shipping is $6.99, (NOTE: Orders over $60 in net are eligible for free shipping) You can check the shipping cost at checkout before placing an order.
2. Processing time: For a series of new products such as hats, all order packages will be sent within 2 weeks after the order is placed. Package handling lead time does not include transit time. Meanwhile, tracking number information will be emailed to you once your order ships. Note that processing times may be longer during peak shopping seasons.
3. Shipping method: We provide standard shipping, no expedited shipping service, usually takes 5-20 working days depending on previous shipping status. Please note that transit times may vary depending on your location and carrier delays, and may also be affected by different customs clearance times or public holidays. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. Therefore, we do not promise or guarantee the specific arrival time. The specific transportation situation is subject to the feedback from the transportation company.
4. Track your order: Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number via the email you entered when placing your order. You can use this number to track your package on our website or the carrier's website. All tracks are available at https://t.17track.net/en.
It may take up to 2 days for the order tracking to be updated before the tracking system activates the tracking number. If the information has not appeared on the express website, please try again after 48 hours.
5. International Shipping: We provide international shipping services to designated countries. Please note that international shipping times may vary and you may be responsible for customs fees and import taxes.
6. Delivery problems: If you encounter any problems during delivery, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us and we will serve you.
COVID-19 Notice: Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions affecting delivery services, our deliveries may take longer than specified. Know that our fulfillment team continues to ship products daily as we take extra precautions to keep them safe. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. To clean our wool hats it’s best to first brush the hat counter clockwise with a soft bristle brush, preferably horsehair bristles. It’s best to use a lighter shade brush for lighter colored hats and darker toned brush for darker hats to avoid color transfer from the bristles.
2. If your hat is looking dusty use a lint roller to gently lift away particles. If you don’t have a lint roller, tape is also effective.
It’s recommended to store stiff / flat brim hats on a flat surface, in a hat box, and always in a dry and cool environment so there is no risk of moisture damage. Hats with curved brims should be stored crown down or on a flat peg or hook that won’t pinch the wool. Storing a curved brim hat on a flat surface will risk disrupting the silhouette and normal shape. It can be very difficult to restore a hat back to it’s original shape.
What happens if your hat gets wet?
If your hat gets wet, shake off the excess water and let it dry. Do not set in the sun to dry and do not leave in a hot car to dry. Once your hat is dry follow cleaning steps 1 & 2.